We are clinical experts in the evaluation and treatment of spine-related conditions. Patients often come to us with one or more of these signs and symptoms:
- Back or neck pain
- Radiating pain, numbness, or tingling into the arm or leg
- Muscle weakness
- The feeling of stuck or locked joints
- Limitations in daily activities
- Feelings of stiffness
- An unusual shift or curve in the spine
- Decreased joint mobility
- Limited participation in sports or recreation
If you are suffering with any of the above-mentioned signs or symptoms in the neck, middle back, or lower back, our physical therapists can help.
Conditions We have Successfully Rehabilitated:
- Spine Arthritis
- Pinched Nerves
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Postural Syndromes
- Herniated Discs
- Post-surgical Rehab
- Low Back Pain
- Radiating Pain
- Bulging Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Piriformis Syndrome
- SI Joint Dysfunction
- Neck Pain
- Sprains & Strains
Care Starts with a Thorough Evaluation
Our spine specialists start with an intensive examination and assessment of your condition. A treatment plan is developed that is based on your specific needs. We then provide you with a clear, easy-to-understand explanation of how we can alleviate and help you address and improve your symptoms.
We Then Develop a Personalized Treatment Plan for You
Treatment includes easy to perform exercises to regain stability in your spine. We also provide gentle, hands-on techniques which often result in immediate relief of spine-related pain. Since our spine care is all natural, there are little to no side effects. Our approach is unique.
We frequently include the following procedures in your treatment program:
- Manual therapy (hands-on treatment)
- A customized therapeutic exercise program
- Extensive patient education about your condition and healing process
- A Home exercise program (HEP)
Our Evidence-Based Approach
There are three components to each and every spine rehabilitation program:
- The current best evidence – We stay informed of new scientific research which is being published on a regular basis for advancements in treatment techniques.
- Our clinical experience - We've treated a variety of spine diagnoses over the years. Clinical experience allows us to make excellent decisions about the type of treatment you should receive.
- Your treatment goals - We consider your long-term goals when developing your unique treatment plan.
We Can Accommodate You
We understand that a comprehensive treatment plan is about more than just pain relief. We know you have a busy schedule, insurance coverage may be a challenge, and you have to deal with work and family responsibilities. We will work with you and your specific circumstances.
Give us a call today to learn more. We look forward to helping you regain your life.