The clinicians at Center for Physical Rehabilitation, Inc are highly trained in the evaluation, treatment, and prevention of orthopedic and sports injuries. We provide care based on the current best evidence to facilitate a rapid recovery for even the most involved patients.
We know that getting patients back to their active lifestyles, work or sports, is the top priority. Physical therapy here at Center for Physical Rehabilitation, Inc is a great first step in the process.
We take pride in providing one-on-one attention, in a warm and caring environment, to each of the patients that come through our doors.
We see a variety of patients each with their own specific needs, daily demands, and personal goals. That's why we take the extra time to provide a customized program to each new patient we see.
- Tendon Ruptures
Muscle Injury / Disorders:
- Muscle Bruises, Contusions
- Muscle Ruptures
- Muscle Contractures
- Muscle Spasms
- Myofascial Pain
- Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
Joint Injuries / Disorders:
- Ligament Injury
- Cartilage Tears
Services We Provide
- Post-Surgical Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Acute, Chronic Rehab
- Joint Replacement Rehab
- Spine Rehabilitation/Core Stabilization
- Sports Injury Rehab
Care Starts with a Thorough Evaluation
Our evaluation starts with an intensive examination and assessment of your condition. A treatment plan is developed that is based on your specific needs. We then provide you with a clear, easy-to-understand explanation of how we can help you address and improve your symptoms.
We Then Develop a Personalized Treatment Plan for You
Our treatment plans focus on patient education and therapeutic exercises that target and isolate specific muscle groups to achieve fast and long-lasting results.
We frequently include the following procedures in your treatment program:
- Extensive patient education about your condition and healing process
- A customized therapeutic exercise program
- Manual therapy (hands-on treatment)
- A Home exercise program (HEP)
Our Evidence-Based Approach
There are three components to each and every spine rehabilitation program:
- The current best evidence - We stay informed of new scientific research which is being published on a regular basis for advancements in treatment techniques.
- Our clinical experience - We've treated a variety of orthopedic diagnoses over the years. Clinical experience allows us to make excellent decisions about the type of treatment you should receive.
- Your treatment goals – We consider your long-term goals when developing your unique treatment plan.
We Can Accommodate You
We understand that a comprehensive treatment plan is about more than just pain relief. We know you have a busy schedule, insurance coverage may be a challenge, and you have to deal with work and family responsibilities. We will work with you and your specific circumstances.
Give us a call today to learn more. We look forward to helping you regain your life.